Cherbon Waters proudly offers unique and personal weddings and receptions, including the following:
- A purpose built, private and secluded wedding ceremony and function venue with breathtaking views across the lake and native bushland.
- Spacious, large, all-weather marquee and gazebo for ceremonies with guest seating and uninterrupted water views.
- Idyllic location and scenery means no need to travel for your ceremony, reception and photography.
- Permanent silk lined marquee, overlooking a spectacular water feature (illuminated at night), a sandstone bar and polished parquetry dance floor.
- Grand Bridal Walkway to welcome the bride on her special day.
- Your choice of garden music to welcome your guests to the ceremony.
- All inclusive price per head including venue hire, dining, marquee set up, corkage and full staffing.
- 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD, only minutes from Capalaba, Mt Gravatt and Cleveland, on Brisbane’s Southside. 25 Minutes to Brisbane Airport.