Cherbon Waters Equestrian Centre offers both Group and Private Trail rides.
Trail rides are a great option for all riders, especially beginners, going for an hour at a leisurely walk and trot through the beautiful grounds at Cherbon Waters.
Group Trail Rides are held every Sunday at 1:00pm and cost $58 per rider – minimum age 6 years old. Boots and helmets in all sizes are supplied if needed.
Private Trail Rides can be organised for weekdays or weekends. Private Trail Rides also go for an hour and are fully escorted by our professional instructors.
Cost is $77 per person for a minimum of two riders.
Please call us on 0417 704 671 or email us at [email protected] to book your ride today!
GROUP TRAIL RIDES
Minimum age - 6 years old
Group Trail Rides – Great for BEGINNERS!
- Held EVERY Sunday starting at 1:00pm.
- Minimum Age is 6 years old – Walk/Trot only.
- Boots & Helmets in all sizes supplied if you don’t have your own.
PRIVATE TRAIL RIDES
Minimum of two riders
Private Trail Rides – Let’s have some FUN!
- Can be organised for Weekdays or Weekends
- Minimum of two riders for private trail rides…grab a friend!
- One hour fully escorted with our professional instructors.